Registration for WEF 2024
Registration & accomodations for WEF 2024
Hotel Booking and Transfers:We are thrilled to announce our collaboration with Aragou, a renowned travel agency, to facilitate your stay in Rabat. For hotel reservations and streamlined transfers from either Rabat or Casablanca airports to Rabat, please reach out to Aragou:
📧 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visa and Travel Information
1. Visa Requirements: Before traveling to Rabat, please check the visa requirements for your country of residence on this site. Some visitors may require a visa to enter Morocco. Ensure that your passport is valid for at least six months beyond your planned departure date.
2. Visa Application Process: If a visa is required, you will need to submit a visa application online on this LINK or to the nearest Moroccan embassy or consulate in your country. It is recommended to apply well in advance of your travel dates to allow for processing time.
3. Travel Documents: Ensure you have all necessary travel documents, including a valid passport, visa (if required), and any other identification or supporting documents as specified by your country's regulations.
4. Flight Arrangements: Check for available flights to Rabat-Salé Airport (RBA) or nearby Casablanca Mohammed V International Airport (CMN). From the airport, you can easily reach Rabat by taxi, shuttle, or train.
5. Accommodation: Plan your stay in Rabat by booking accommodation in advance. There are various options available, ranging from hotels near the event venue to other convenient locations throughout the city.
6. Currency: The local currency in Morocco is the Moroccan Dirham (MAD). It is advisable to have some local currency on hand for smaller expenses, although major credit cards are widely accepted.
7. Health and Safety: Check with your healthcare provider regarding any recommended vaccinations or health precautions for travel to Morocco. It is also important to have travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances.
8. Local Customs: Familiarize yourself with the local customs and traditions of Morocco to ensure respectful and culturally appropriate behavior during your visit.
Please note that travel requirements and regulations may vary, so it is crucial to consult with the appropriate authorities or embassy for the most up-to-date and accurate information before your trip to Rabat, Morocco.
Explore Rabat and Morocco Beyond the Conference
While the WEF promises to be an enriching experience, the beauty and cultural wealth of Morocco await your exploration. We've curated both in-conference and post-conference excursions for our attendees:
In-Conference Activities (During WEF):For those looking to take short breaks and indulge in some leisure activities during the conference days, we've got you covered:
Ecological Visit to Sidi Boughaba in Mehdia:
Discover an untouched natural ecosystem and immerse yourself in the serene ambience of Sidi Boughaba.
Historical Walk through Medina of Rabat:
Embark on a captivating journey through the Medina of Rabat, tracing its history from the Almoravids period to the beautiful Andalusian Quarter. Revel in a unique blend of archaeology, history, and art.
Water Activities at Bouregreg River:
Inject some adrenaline into your conference days with these exciting water activities:KayakingCatamaran SailingTubingStand Up PaddleboardingBoat Rides
Pre & Post-Conference Excursion:
Merzouga Desert Experience:Dive deep into the enchanting sub-Saharan desert and experience the captivating dunes of Merzouga.
13th to 15th April
19th to 22nd April